How do we get
- By road: Just off the
main motorway network, 7 miles east of the M90/A912 (Exit 9) and
A912/A913 junctions - direction Cupar/St.Andrews.
- By rail/bus: Inter-city services
to Perth, Dundee, Ladybank, Cupar or Leuchars, thereafter by local
bus or taxi.
- By air: Flights to Edinburgh,
Glasgow, Prestwick or Dundee. Thereafter via the rail/bus network,
local bus or taxi.
- Glasgow Airport Transfers - offering transport service from Glasgow Airport to Fife from taxi transport, private tours or Coach Transport for groups parties.
- By Ferry: Exit the new Superfast
Ferry Terminal, Rosyth, follow the motorway signs, and join the
M90 (Northbound) at Junction 1. Thereafter, observe the 'By
Road' instructions above.
- Approximate driving times from Newburgh to -
Perth - 15 minutes / Dundee - 25 minutes / St. Andrews - 35 minutes
Edinburgh (Ferry Toll) - 40 minutes / Glasgow - 1 hour
Aberdeen - 1 hour / Inverness - 2 hours
- all subject to traffic and weather conditions permitting!
The owners will be pleased to quote for airport/station
transfers, car and golf club hire in advance, and a location map/fact
file will be posted, faxed or e-mailed with each confirmation of